Full Spectrum CBD Oil | 900mg CBD Tincture | 30mL (1oz) Natural |
- Grandma’s Hemp products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in Colorado using natural farming practices.
- Our natural CBD Oil for our Grandma’s Hemp Tinctures comes from medicinal cannabis strains. These strains are considered medicinal strains due to their high CBD level.
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Grandma’s Hemp products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. That said, you’re left with only 100% natural CBD oil the way nature intended.
- Processed using state-of-the-art extraction. Ensuring the highest quality extracted oil available.
- Laboratory tested, and custom formulated to ensure you know exactly what you are getting. Click Here to View 3rd Party Lab Certificate of Analysis.
For Best Results:
- Consistency, as with any CBD supplement, is key for success.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink. Click here for more info.
• CBD oil tinctures are very convenient and easy to use! Simply apply your desired dosage and hold under the tongue for 90 seconds before swallowing.
• Get creative and add CBD oil to your favorite drinks!
• Adjust serving size as needed, individual results may vary.
• The recommended dosage of CBD is 30-60mg daily. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
• For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
Certificate of Analysis:
We continually test our products for accuracy, cannabinoid profiles, and pesticides. Here is our latest pesticide report.
CBD Oil should not be used during pregnancy or lactation. Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume.
**Important Disclaimer: Use caution if subject to drug screening. This product contains contain < 0.3% THC. Due to the nature of drug screening, this product may still cause a failed drug test. If that is a concern, we recommend doing some further research before making the decision to consume any CBD product.**